What are you Doing?!?

Shouldn't you be working right now?




Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Still love me?

So I've gotten many, many messages in the last 24 hours that say basically the same thing - "Thanks for letting me know about that website, and if we never see each other again you know why. And my husband/wife hates you forever." Did I not tell you the truth dear readers?

I've been thinking about thanksgiving a fair amount, as it is coming up this weekend, and it is my first thanksgiving that I am not cooking for what seems like 100 people. I'm cooking for 2, and man, am I ever excited. I'm going to be the very definition of lazy this Sunday. Turkey in oven, feet on table. Wicked.

Some of the things I'm thankful for: school, my man, Chuck Norris, passion flakies, raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens, me ma 'n pa, hummus, pink $50 bills, guitars, snow days, 30 Rock, my wonderful and loyal readers, Glee, my blackberry, the friends who say "of course" whenever I propose a crazy scheme that usually involves copious amounts of alcohol and humiliation, George Romero, The Dwarves, living room dance parties, days when no one pees on my steps, coffee, idiots (cause who would I make fun of without them?), Veronica Mars, sweet sweet kisses, my choir, my kick ass sister, Betty White, my chesticles.

I'm sure theres more, but that's all I can think of right now without getting all smushy on you.
I am thankful for every one of you my friends.

The Help

No comments:

Post a Comment