What are you Doing?!?

Shouldn't you be working right now?




Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Danger!

Ok, we're gonna approach this slow and quiet - ever heard of www.stumbleupon.com? It's today's slice of fried awesome, and the danger is, unless you've got days and days to waste, you are screwed forever if you go on this site. It's so freaking fun! I was innocently reading texts from last night, and one of the texts mentioned it, so I decided to check it out. Three days later, I emerged, parched, starving, wrist forever ruined from all the clicking. Ok, I'm exaggerating a little, but you get the picture I'm sure. This is how it works: you sign up, tell 'em some stuff that you like, and hit stumble, and the neatest frigging stuff in the world pops up. Serious face, it's such a good time, don't do it unless you've got major time to kill.

In other news, my most awesome instructor gave us lots of extra help in chemistry, and I'm not nearly so screwed. I have four assignments due in the next two weeks, but I handed 'em all in today so I can spend the next two weeks prepping for the chemistry midterm. And because I'm a geek. I got my first assignment back today. It went very, very well.

In other news, I haven't been yelled at in DAYS. And I got many sweet kisses today.

Did you know that this weekend is Thanksgiving? I could hear you clench up just now, heh.

The Help

No comments:

Post a Comment