What are you Doing?!?

Shouldn't you be working right now?




Saturday, December 4, 2010

I'm sure you can hear my screams, where ever you are

Holy Sweet Zombie Jesus, it keeps happening!! I write a blog, and just as I'm about to publish, the internet service goes down the shitter and I lose the whole mess. It is so frigging frustrating. It's come to the point where I'd prefer to pluck out my left eye ball and eat it, rather then continue to lose out like this. Wait a second. If I did indeed pluck out my left eye ball and eat it, I'd probably get a day off right? Excuse me, I must go find an appropriate sized spoon.

So. Less then a week. Less then a week, and I'm done school, and my boss is back in town, thus taking some of my work responsibility off of my shoulders. Thank God. While I do take a certain amount of pride in the things I've gotten done in the last few months, and the last few weeks, I'm on the verge of something here. Something involving screaming and flames, and possibly throwing spears.

I did, however, get my pretty new pretty dress yesterday, and it's so frigging beautiful, it made me want to cry. Fancy night is shaping up to be quite something.

I just gotta get through this week. Four exams, one assignment left....I was doing ok, but then me and chemistry got in a fight and broke up again. I'll figure it out, I always do.

I'm getting so drunk next weekend.

The Help

No comments:

Post a Comment