What are you Doing?!?

Shouldn't you be working right now?




Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Allllllllmost there

So it's tomorrow. I leave tomorrow. In case you were wondering, tomorrow is the day. Can you tell that I'm a little excited?? Holy butterflies Batman.

I'm excited to go shopping, that's for sure. I have a stupid amount of money put away for this trip, and really only 4 days to spend it. Think I can do it? Yeah, I don't think there's gonna be a problem. I'm very excited to see two dear friends who have moved from Iqaluit. I've made them a bunch of Christmas ornaments, and cookies, and I'm seriously looking forward to having a booze fueled night of wrapping gifts and talking.

But mostly, I'm so beyond excited about seeing my favorite man. It's been almost three weeks since we last saw each other, which sounds like nothing, until you factor in the life stuff that has happened since he's gone - final exams, work stress, friends struggling.....it's been a long month, that much is certain. Thing is, this man, he is very good to me. He is like a balm to my insanity. Thing is, I've never been this happy. I've never worked this hard before, and I never imagined trying to balance everything would be as hard as it has proven to be.....and yet, I'm happy. I wish I could put into words how happy, and how grateful I am for this happiness. There are lots of people in the world who are unhappy, who have a harder life DAILY then I could ever imagine. It's not just the man, it is a culmination of amazing people in my life that make me this happy, that I am so grateful for. I wish I could properly describe this awesome feeling.

I'm not sure if I'll be blogging while I'm gone, but I will certainly be thinking of you dear readers. I genuinely wish you all every happiness.

The Help

No comments:

Post a Comment