What are you Doing?!?

Shouldn't you be working right now?




Saturday, November 6, 2010

Joseph in the garden!

I saw last night, THREE different houses with Christmas lights up and blinking. What is wrong with you people?!?! Christmas lights up....Halloween candy isn't even gone yet! What are ya trying to do? Stress out normal people such as myself? Ok, maybe normal is a bit much, but good God y'all. I considered knocking on the doors of these awful awful people and offering the free service of throwing up on them.

So I survived midterms. It was touch and go for a while, I didn't think we would all make it out alive but, we did, AND I didn't even light my hair on fire. Good times. I got my marks back, and well, I did good. this is the hardest, craziest thing I've ever done, but honestly, aside from my complete lack of social life, it's really been working out. Thank goodness.

I'm a worrier, so I had all these horrible visions of losing all of my friends and being that weird lady who talks to herself on the street. Well, I am that weird lady who talks to myself on the street, but I never respond to myself, so I'm probably ok. Right?

Sorry I haven't written in so long, I've just been driven round the bend with studying and whatnot. I'll try and get back into a more regular schedule this week. In exchange for your forgiveness, I offer up a slice of deep fried awesome - www.poorlydressed.com
Be prepared to not just laugh, but stare in wonder at these people. Do you not own a mirror? Or have you somehow convinced yourself that dressing like this is acceptable? Or worse, attractive? Aaah, people are baffling.

The Help

No comments:

Post a Comment