What are you Doing?!?

Shouldn't you be working right now?




Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Spring has blanked us again

All over facebook today, people are moaning about how it's only 5 degrees, or how it's raining on their first day of spring. I would like to point out, with the windchill here today, it is a mere -47. Yeah.

Today I'm writing entirely as a procrastination project. I have a paper due tomorrow, a critique of an article, and as soon as I catch sight of said article, my vision gets all fuzzy and I find myself looking for something, ANYTHING, to focus on that has nothing to do with a randomized study.

Good news: the movie theatre re-opened a few days ago. I guess the tantrum ended.

Further good news: my darling ordered a birthday gift for me, that came in the mail this week, and even though it's a month til my birthday, gave it to me anyway. My darling gave me a diamond necklace. I am the luckiest.

Just over 3 months til my summer vacation! At which time, I'm sure I'll bitch about the heat.

The Hunger Games movie comes out this week. Yeah, ah, I'm pretty psyched about this. Read the books if you haven't already. I haven't read anything this good since Harry Potter.

May the odds be EVER in your favor.

The Help

No comments:

Post a Comment