What are you Doing?!?

Shouldn't you be working right now?




Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Balls.

So heres the thing guys. Perhaps it's a failing on my part (I do in fact turn into a vacant-staring mouth breather around computers), but I am no longer able to publish with relatie annonimity. When I logged back in last week for the first time in forever, I had to set up a profile and put in a name, and generally make myself known to the man.

I don't like this. I tried to put my name in as The Help, and basically I was told (electronically of course) to stick it up my wazoo. I use my name or I use nothing.

I mean, I know that I was fooling anyone with my nickname, but I did like the sheild, the faceless quality. And I can't do that anymore. I'm like batman with an identity crises (I know, you were probably just thinking about how much like Batman I am).

So I can't talk about my work, or my shitty, shitty school situation. I can't be full-on honest anymore, and I don't like that man. I'm a shitty liar.

I haven't decided if I'm going to keep writing or not. And may I just say; Balls.

The Blogger formerly known as the Help.
Hi, I'm Nicole.

Balls.

2 comments:

  1. I have a blogspot blog that doesn't require my real name, so something is wrong. You should be able to set it with any name in the name field. I'll bet most blogs are under assumed names. Is it stubbornly doing an auto-fill or something?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...Hmmm that's so weird! I don't use blogger anymore but wordpress. Welcome to the realm of non-annoymous blogging!

    ReplyDelete