What are you Doing?!?

Shouldn't you be working right now?




Monday, August 23, 2010

Alright already

So I write a lot. Like, a lot. I used to publish stuff on facebook, but all their privacy/lack thereof issues give me the heebie jeebies, plus! I kept hearing it over and over - "you should write a blog". So here I is. Writing.

I haven't got a specific type of blog in mind, this isn't going to be all about cooking, or idiots, though I do enjoy cooking and making fun of idiots. I'm gonna write about what I feel like writing about, and sorta see what happens from there. I have two friends who write blogs that I freakin love, and as soon as I figure out how, I'll link it all up. Or something.

First order of business. I wrote a book last year, or rather, a series of blogs (see?) and I was gonna publish, like on paper, but I have so many balls in the air right now, what with the jobs, upcoming school and a fresh relationship, that not only do I not want to spend any more time reading/editing/beating my head against a wall, I don't want to put any money into it. Right here my friends, I'm gonna publish it segment by segment, and wash my hands of the whole mess.

Why I'm "The Help". I work in the service industry, have forever. I feel like you can tell a lot about a person by how they treat the help, such as myself, and while I've become increasingly frustrated with being the help, I have signed up for a school program where I will forever be the help  - Nursing. Clearly, I'm a glutton for punishment. I'm in it for the cute hat.

So my dears, my darlings, have patience with me, for I know not what I do. Yet. But I will, swears.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to read all about how this chapter of your life unfolds. And I will most definitely be trying on the cute hat. Thank you for making me smile today.

    ReplyDelete