What are you Doing?!?

Shouldn't you be working right now?




Sunday, March 27, 2011

But NEXT Sunday

I will have the day off. In fact, starting Wednesday, I won't be working the main job anymore. On Friday, my darling arrives, and I don't have anywhere to be until MONDAY. Holy God, the potential, the cooking I could do! But I'll probs just end up comatose, which is ok too.

I got a lot of texts, and emails, and hugs yesterday. I needed it all. To JD in Ottawa, your note made my day, for real. I may or may not have begun bawling after the second sentence.....details are sketchy, but there wasn't a dry eye in the house. Well, at my desk.

I was delighted too, to learn that many people share in my extreme annoyance with the door thing. I must admit, way more stuff has been pissing me off lately, but this has been a life-long silly little pet peeve of mine. I'm also deeply offended by hipsters (I just wanna rip their insane glasses and Rainbow Bright purses off their pale, skinny bodies), people who skip in line, and Oprah (she knows what she did). Anyone else?

The Help

No comments:

Post a Comment